- To aid the Librarian, the club makes the following statements
- The unauthorized copying of copyrighted material is prohibited.
Pirated material, both program and documentation, shall be erased
or destroyed, as appropriate wherever found.
- The Librarian will be found to serve at the pleasure of the
Board and will be in charge of the Club Library. The Librarian will
coordinate the activities of all assistant librarians and library
special interest groups so as to avoid duplication of effort in
- The Librarian will set all policies pertaining to the library,
with the approval of the Board of Directors, in regard to the
copying of library programs.
- The Librarian, if not an Officer or Director of the Club, is
encouraged to attend all meetings of the Board of Directors.
- The Librarian will assist members finding software.
- The Librarian will keep an account of all club owned
library media and will turn them over to successor librarians as
directed by the Board of Directors.
- The Board of Directors shall establish a mechanism to provide:
- A means of access to the library for all members; and
- A means of sustaining the library and promoting its