|All officers shall serve a term of one year.
- The President shall preside over all meetings and shall call
all such meetings to order at their appointed time.
- The President shall appoint committees, and perform such other
duties as the office requires.
- The President shall be responsible for relations with Amiga and
third party manufacturers and developers to arrange for
demonstrations and hardware/software for club review, and to obtain
special purchases for members.
- VICE PRESIDENT
- The Vice President shall perform the duties of the President in
the President's absence or inability to serve.
- The Vice President shall serve as administrative assistant,
program chairman, and parliamentarian.
- The Vice President shall be responsible to arrange for the
meeting place, agenda and coordination of events at the General
- The Vice President shall be responsible to draft policy
statements for the review and approval of the Board of
- The Secretary shall assume the duties of the Vice President in his or
her absence or inability to serve.
- The Secretary shall be responsible for all official
correspondence of the Club.
- The Secretary shall perform the duties of recording and
corresponding secretary, maintain the official files of the club,
take minutes at all Board of Directors Meetings and at any Business
Meeting of the general Membership meetings, and read and publish
same. The official club files shall include all club
correspondence, all literature addressed to the club, historical
files, all meeting minutes, annual membership roster received from
the Treasurer at the end of each year, SIG reports and receive policy statements from the Vice
- The Treasurer shall be custodian of all funds.
- The Treasurer's name and the name of the President and
Secretary shall be on record with the bank or savings institution
at which funds are deposited.
- The Treasurer shall assure that a minimum of two (2) registered
signatures are required to withdraw club monies over the amount set
and approved by the Board of Directors.
- The Treasurer shall maintain accurate records of the monies for
- The Treasurer shall report monthly to the Board of Directors
the status of all club funds and the past months expenses.
- The Board of Directors shall arrange for an audit of the club's
books in December of each year or when the duties of Treasurer are
taken over by a new Treasurer.
- The Treasurer shall publish a complete report of the club's
financial standing annually prior to the Annual Business
- The Treasurer shall assure that any disbursement in excess of
$10.00 is supported by a voucher or receipt.